Managers & Wellbeing – A Seminar for AHCPS Members
The seminar will take place on
Wednesday 22nd May 2019 in the Morrison Hotel, Lr. Ormond Quay, Dublin 1
It commences at 9.30 until lunchtime. A light lunch will be provided.
The speakers will include:
- Micheál Martin TD Leader of Fianna Fail
- Biddy O’Neill, Healthy Ireland
- The National Framework for Health and Wellbeing
- Sinead Ryan Personal Finance Expert
- The importance of financial wellness to individual wellbeing
- Philly McMahon Dublin Footballer
- Resilience and mental well-being
- Robert Murphy, Health and Behavioural Economist, Department of Health
- Do Wellbeing Progammes Work? The research evidence.
The event will be Chaired by Billy Thompson, Assistant General Secretary of the Association.
To register for the event email Stuart@hotel-solutions.ie providing Name, Grade, Department/agency and (contact details) quoting Managers & Wellbeing