Circular 12.21 New AHCPS Website
Cir. 12/2021 – AHCPS New Website
27 October 2021
Dear Branch Secretary,
I’m delighted to announce that the new revamped AHCPS website will go ‘live’ on the 1st November next. The website address will remain as before i.e. www.ahcps.ie.
Some of the features of the new site include:
- Enhanced design, ease of use and navigation
- Online member application facility
- AHCPS News Updates and Twitter Feed
- Password-protected member-only section which includes:
- Information for members on general conditions of employment, payscales, pay agreements, T&S rates etc.
- Industrial Relations News articles of interest to AHCPS members
- Information on Civil Service Mobility opportunities for APs and POs
- Material and videos from previous AHCPS member events
- Details of upcoming member events
The Association currently has email details for approximately half of our membership. These details were provided by these members in the recent online ballot on Building Momentum and the members in question consented to the receipt of further communications from the Association. In the coming days, these members will receive an email with details on how to set up a password to access the member section of the site. Any other member who wishes to gain access to the member-only section, can apply for access directly through the site.
The Association would encourage all members to register for access to the member section. We would also request that any prospective members be encouraged to apply for membership using the online facility.
We hope that all members enjoy the new website and find it useful. As always, we remain open for any suggestions or feedback you may have.
Please circulate to all members as soon as possible.